EATON, N.Y. -- State Police in Oneida have arrested a Madison County man after he allegedly pulled a knife on a cashier, demanding money.
Jeremy Cook, 22 of Eaton, was arrested for attempted robbery and criminal possession of a weapon. Authorities say this happened late Monday night at the A-N-W EZ Mart store on State Route 26 in Eaton.
The cashier immediately recognized cook and refused to hand over the money. He was found at his home and taken into custody.
Cook is in Madison County Jail on $7,500 cash bail or $15,000 bond.
He is set to appear in Eaton Town Court next week.
- Madison County man accused of attempted robbery
- Utica man charged with attempted robbery
- Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen for months
- Madison County inmate facing new charge after attempted escape
- Madison County Stabbing
- Utica man accused of attempted burglary in New Hartford
- Rome police make arrest in 2016 attempted robbery
- Madison County man and woman accused of making meth at their home
- Rochester man sentenced in Oneida County court for attempted murder
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin