A Madison County man is arrested following a stabbing incident and manhunt.
Around 6:00 Friday morning, State Police in Morrisville responded to a reported stabbing at 2853 Woodman Pond Road in the Town of Eaton.
Prior to police arrival, a 34-year-old male was transported by a private vehicle to Hamilton Hospital for a stab wound to the stomach.
A suspect, later identified as Michael Reaume fled the scene into a heavily wooded area.
Responding patrols established a perimeter and requested state police canines respond to the scene. Following a lengthy search, Reaume was taken into custody after he was seen walking in the area of Route 20 in the Town of Madison.
He was transported by ambulance to Hamilton Hospital for lacerations to his left arm, that were sustained during the earlier altercation.
Michael W. Reaume, 38, was charged with 2nd degree Assault (Class D felony), Criminal Possession of a Weapon, and two counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
- Madison County man arrested for stabbing incident, following manhunt
- Madison County Stabbing
- Stabbing at Lewis County farm, arrest made
- SUNY Oneonta student charged with attempted murder in stabbing incident
- Utica man arrested after New Hartford Walmart incident
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Madison County man accused of attempted robbery
- Suspect in Little Falls manhunt charged
- Utica man charged in Cornhill shooting incident
- Ilion man charged in long gun incident