MADISON, N.Y. -- A Madison man has been arrested after sheriff's deputies say he allegedly threatened another person with a knife.
Joshua Marris, 27, of Madison, is being charged with menacing.
Deputies with the Madison County sheriff's office say it happened around 7:00 a.m. on Feb. 6 at the Madison Lake Estates Trailer Park.
Marris was arraigned at Madison Town Court where he was released on his own recognizance, under the new bail reform laws.
- Madison man accused of threatening person with knife
- Otsego County man accused of threatening someone with a knife, sexual assault
- Lewis County woman accused of stabbing man with butcher knife
- Madison County man accused of attempted robbery
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- Herkimer man accused of violating order of protection, threatening police
- Man accused of threatening UC indicted for alleged identity theft
- Trial postponed for man accused of threatening Utica College
- Trial begins for Utica man accused of killing homeless person
- Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen for months