UPDATE: Officials with the town of Paris have issued a boil water advisory for a section of Oneida Street, from Holman City Road to Route 8. Residents are being asked to boil water until further notice.
PARIS – Residents in a section of the town of Paris may experience water pressure issues on Monday afternoon due to a water main break, according to the town clerk.
The water main break occurred on Oneida Street between Holman City Road and State Route 8. Residents in that area should expect low to no water pressure, according to the clerk.
There is no boil water advisory in effect.
- Boil water advisory for section of Paris
- Boil water advisory lifted in town of Paris
- Boil water advisory issued for section of Utica
- Boil water advisory in effect for section of Herkimer
- Boil water advisory in effect for section of Ilion
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY: Village of Herkimer
- Boil water advisory in effect in Herkimer
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- Boil water advisory for section of Ilion during water valve replacement