UTICA- Utica Police are investigating a shooting that happened around midnight on Friday near Kossuth Ave., and Rutger Street.
According to police, a male was shot in the upper chest and taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center with non-lifethreatening injuries and is listed in stable condition.
As of Saturday night, they didn't have anyone in custody, but said the public isn't in danger.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Male shot in chest late Friday night
- Police ID teen shot in the chest in Utica
- Movin' Mondays Chest and Leg Stretch
- NEW INFORMATION: Male shot in leg on Clinton Place
- NEW INFORMATION: Male Shot in the leg on Saratoga Street
- Male injured in Oneida Street shooting
- Morrisville man accused of shooting child in the chest with BB gun
- Strong winds are possible Friday night
- Thunderstorm forecast changes Friday night football kickoffs
- Teen injured in late night shooting in Utica