UTICA – One person was injured in a shooting on Oneida Street Sunday night, according to the Utica Police Department.
Police say just before 9 p.m. Sunday, they responded to a report of a male who was injured by gunfire in the 1500 block of Oneida Street, near James and Kemble streets.
The victim was transported to a local hospital by the Utica Fire Department, and police say his injuries are non-life-threatening. Police say the victim, whose name and age they have not released, is cooperating with their investigation.
Police are also working to determine whether this shooting is related to a shots fired incident that occurred on Gold Street just a couple hours later.
We will provide more information as it becomes available.
- Male injured in Oneida Street shooting
- NEW INFORMATION: Male Shot in the leg on Saratoga Street
- Two injured after shooting on City Street in Utica
- Two injured in shooting on Wiley Street, Sunday night
- Male shot in chest late Friday night
- 16-year-old male shot in Rome
- 3 people, 3 dogs displaced following Oneida Street fire
- UPDATE: Utica man injured in Pleasant Street shooting; no suspect at this time
- UPDATE: Woman injured in Kemble Street shooting; 2 people in custody
- NEW INFORMATION: Male shot in leg on Clinton Place