COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. – Four suspects in the murder of a Worcester man pleaded not guilty at arraignment on Thursday.
Two teens, Alexander Borgreen and Anias Soto, and one adult, Nicolas Meridy, as well as the victim’s 15-year-old son, Dylan Robinson, are charged with second-degree murder, burglary and attempted robbery.
Robinson, Borgreen and Meridy are also charged with arson.
The group allegedly broke into the home of Kenneth Robinson, Dylan’s father, in October intending to steal marijuana. Kenneth’s house was set on fire after he was shot and killed during the robbery.
A fourth minor, Alexis Lottermann, 16, was also charged with burglary in relation to this incident.
- Man, 3 teens plead not guilty in Worcester murder case
- Another teen charged in Worcester man's murder
- Troopers say Worcester murder victim was targeted
- Utica man pleads not guilty in teen homicide case
- UPDATE: DA confirms victim's son charged in Worcester murder
- Grand jury indicts four suspects in Worcester murder
- Utica man pleads guilty to murder in John Street stabbing case
- Schenevus and Worcester may merge school districts
- Man pleads guilty in pressure-cooker bomb plot case
- Utica man pleads guilty in cocaine conspiracy case