GLENFIELD, N.Y. – A man was arrested in Lewis County after allegedly driving his pickup truck into a motorcycle on purpose.
The incident happened at the Milk Plant Tavern in the town of Lewis on Sept. 29. After a month-long investigation, police arrested John Rauscher, 65, and charged him with second-degree criminal mischief, a D felony.
Police say Rauscher caused significant damage to another person’s Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Rauscher was arraigned, released and will appear in court at a later date.
- Man accused of intentionally ramming truck into motorcycle
- Teen accused of intentionally starting Rome fire
- RAM trucks recalled for faulty tailgates
- Mohawk man dies after motorcycle crash
- One man dead after motorcycle stunt
- Patriots defeat Rams in lowest-scoring SB ever
- Mug Club: Escorted Motorcycle Ride
- Sauquoit man arrested after nearly year-long motorcycle crash investigation
- UPDATE: Police ID New Hartford man killed in motorcycle crash
- Rome man in critical condition following motorcycle crash