UTICA, N.Y. -- Jorge Campos was back in Oneida County Court Wednesday.
Campos is the Utica man charged with the murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Stefan Medina back on August 19.
Wednesday motions to consolidate indictments were granted.
He's due back in court April 5 for answer and arguments and decision on motions. Also possibly schedule hearing dates.
Campos pled not guilty to the charges last week.
- Man accused of killing Utica teen appears in Oneida County Court
- Man accused of killing girlfriend in Utica misses court appearance
- Utica man accused of killing girlfriend's baby appears in court
- Utica man accused of killing homeless man in 2016 appears in court
- Utica man accused of forcibly touching teen
- Man accused of threatening Utica College appears in court on unrelated charges
- Man accused of making threats against Utica College appears in court
- Utica man accused of threatening UC appears in court in identity theft case
- Utica man accused of John Street stabbing death appears in court
- Clinton man accused of robbing Adirondack Bank appears in court