A 48-year-old man from Broadalbin, N.Y., is accused of raping a girl under the age of 12 on several separate occasions at a home in Madison County.
State police arrested Steven E. Morey on Nov. 7, charging him with predatory sexual assault against a child, first-degree criminal sex act and first-degree rape, all felonies.
According to police, Morey was training to be a school bus driver when he was charged.
Morey was arraigned in the village of Chittenango Court and remanded to the Madison County Correctional Facility without bail.
- Man accused of raping young girl on several occasions in Madison County
- Picker's Elegant Occasions closing after 75 years
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Madison County man accused of attempted robbery
- Oneida County man accused of raping a girl younger than 15-years-old
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Chittenango man accused of raping child