DEERFIELD, N.Y. -- A man has been arrested for allegedly choking and harassing a woman following a domestic call in Deerfield.
Just after 3 p.m. Monday, deputies responded to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center to speak with a female involved in a domestic incident that allegedly occurred at a home on Trenton Road in the town of Deerfield.
After an investigation, deputies arrested 45-year-old Juan Delmoral, of Deerfield, for criminal obstruction of breathing, and harassment.
Delmoral is to be arraigned at the Oneida County Centralized Arraignment Court and is to appear in court at a later date and time.
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- Annsville man arrested, charged in domestic incident
- Stockbridge man arrested in domestic incident
- Mugshots: Two killed in Deerfield shooting incident had criminal history
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- Norwich man arrested for allegedly displaying gun during domestic dispute
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Man crashes into neighbor's home in Deerfield
- Coin collectors converge on Deerfield
- Two identified in Deerfield shooting