DEERFIELD, N.Y. -- A man has been arrested for allegedly choking and harassing a woman following a domestic call in Deerfield.
Just after 3 p.m. Monday, deputies responded to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center to speak with a female involved in a domestic incident that allegedly occurred at a home on Trenton Road in the town of Deerfield.
After an investigation, deputies arrested 45-year-old Juan Delmoral, of Deerfield, for criminal obstruction of breathing, and harassment.
Delmoral is to be arraigned at the Oneida County Centralized Arraignment Court and is to appear in court at a later date and time.
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- Mugshots: Two killed in Deerfield shooting incident had criminal history
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Coin collectors converge on Deerfield
- Two identified in Deerfield shooting
- Spectrum Office in Deerfield Moving
- Munnsville man accused of shooting gun inside apartment following domestic incident
- Police arrest Lee man after domestic incident lands him in hospital
- 1 man injured in truck rollover in Deerfield