CAMDEN - A 20-year-old man is facing a burglary charge in connection with a theft from a garage in Camden last month.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office, on April 11, Bradley C. Richardson, of Camden, was arrested and charged with one felony count of third-degree burglary.
Richardson was arraigned in court, where bail was set at $15,000. He was transported to the Oneida County Jail pending further proceedings.
The investigation is continuing, but no further information was immediately released.
- Man charged with stealing items from Camden garage
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Camden couple accused of stealing, selling tools from Vienna logging sites
- Camden man accused of trying to have sex with child
- Florence man accused of raping minor in Camden last summer
- Camden man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Man seriously injured in Camden school bus crash