NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (AP) - Niagara Falls officials have identified a person who was found bludgeoned to death in a local apartment as a 26-year-old man. Police officers found Wayne Jackson II, of Niagara Falls, severely beaten early Friday morning while responding to a reported disturbance. A city spokeswoman confirmed the victim’s identity Saturday to The Buffalo News. Jackson was pronounced dead at the scene. Another man found in the apartment, Nicholas Bartek, was charged with murder. He pleaded not guilty on Friday and was held without bail pending further court proceedings, the Niagara Gazette reported. Details on what led to the killing have not been released.
Niagara Falls officials have identified a person who was found bludgeoned to death in a local apartment as a 26-year-old man.
Posted: Apr 4, 2021 10:22 AM
- Man found bludgeoned to death in Niagara Falls is identified
- New sculpture in Niagara Falls pays tribute to waterfalls
- New York buys 11 acres in Niagara Falls for $26M
- NY says radioactive soil removed from Niagara Falls plaza
- Niagara Falls commission to mark WWI anniversary with bells
- Wind and rain dislodge boat trapped on rocks above Niagara Falls for 101 years
- The usually rushing waters at Niagara Falls have frozen -- and visitors are stunned by the majestic views
- Little Falls man found dead in Vermont
- Ilion Police identify man found dead on Spruce Street
- Man arrested for murder in 4-year-old brother's fall death
Scroll for more content...