SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - A 27-year-old northern New York man has been sentenced to 95 years in federal prison for producing pornography using four children, including two babies.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in Syracuse says Stacey LaPorte Jr. of Massena was convicted at a jury trial in June of conspiring with two Massena women to create child pornography. He was sentenced Thursdsay.
Prosecutors say LaPorte sexually exploited one child from infancy to age 2. He also exploited another infant, a 12-year-old boy and a 16-year-old girl.
The women, 22-year-old MacKenzie Bailey and 26-year-old Hillary Trimm, previously pleaded guilty and testified against LaPorte. They'll be sentenced later this month.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man gets 95-year sentence for producing child pornography
- 95-year-old dentist still practicing in Utica
- Doctor admits fondling girls, collecting child pornography
- Herkimer County Man arrested on Child Pornography charges
- Upstate NY sheriff's sergeant convicted of child pornography
- Woman gets 90 years in prison for making child pornography
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Morning Newscast Producer/Reporter
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Boonville man sentenced in child sex abuse case