UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica police are investigating an assault on St. Agnes Avenue.
They say they were dispatched to the 1600 block for an assault investigation.
Officers found a man with a puncture wound from a knife.
He was rushed to St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Police are not yet releasing the victim's name, but they do say his injuries are not sonsidered to be life-threatening.
- Man injured in Utica assault, investigation underway
- Man critically injured in Utica shooting, investigation ongoing
- Downtown Getdown underway in Utica
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- Construction work underway at Utica Public Library
- Utica man charged in trademark counterfeit investigation
- Utica police need your help locating man wanted for assault
- Utica man convicted of rape, assault sentenced to 12 years
- Man walking on Kossuth Avenue shot in leg, investigation underway
- Infant death investigation underway in Marshall