UTICA, N.Y. -- Police have released the name of the victim a day after he was shot multiple times in Utica.
Harry Brown, 36, suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Wednesday morning, in the intersection of Steuben Street and Harding Place.
Utica police say the victim ran to the Steuben Street Mini Mart for help, before collapsing.
Utica police say he is expected to survive.
Police aren't saying if anyone is in custody.
- Police ID Steuben Street shooting victim in Utica
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Police ID Utica shooting suspect, victim remains critical
- 1 person sent to Utica hospital following Steuben St. shooting
- Police ID Utica man killed in crash involving motorized scooter
- Police ID Utica man killed in Higby Road crash
- Police ID teen shot in the chest in Utica
- UPDATE: Police ID victim, driver in fatal Herkimer crash
- Woman witnesses shooting in Utica, helps victim