UTICA, N.Y. -- The man who sent a letter to a state Supreme Court justice about shooting up a school was sentenced in Oneida County Court Wednesday.
Claude White sent the note to Justice Norm Siegel, and threatened to shoot up a kindergarten class and then kill himself.
White has been in the Central New York Psychiatric Center since his guilty plea in October.
He was sentenced 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison.
- Man who admitted to school shooting threat sentenced in Utica
- Utica teen, who admitted to shooting man and himself in the groin, sentenced
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools
- Utica man admits to transporting, possessing child porn
- Utica man faces sentencing in connection to 2013 fatal shooting
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Utica man charged in Cornhill shooting incident
- Oneonta man who admitted to killing boyfriend sentenced to 20 years
- Man who admitted to sexually abusing 2 children sentenced to prison time