UTICA, N.Y. -- A man and a woman are in stable condition Monday afternoon after being shot.
Utica police say the two were shot just before 7 p.m. Sunday on Wiley Street in Utica.
Both were rushed to the hospital.
The woman went into surgery overnight. She was out of surgery Monday morning and listed in stable condition. The man is in stable condition, as well.
Police are not releasing their names.
No arrests have been made, and they have not released a suspect description.
- Man, woman recovering following Utica shooting on Wiley Street
- Two injured in shooting on Wiley Street, Sunday night
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting
- Man accused in Utica's South Street shooting finds attorney
- Utica man charged in late night shooting on Bleecker Street
- Woman recovering after stabbing in Utica, another in custody
- Utica man charged in Hopper Street crash
- Woman witnesses shooting in Utica, helps victim
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Police ID Steuben Street shooting victim in Utica