MARY, N.Y. - According to Oneida County Sheriff Robert Maciol, on August 20, 2019, the Criminal Investigation Unit arrested Marshall Urgan, 42 of Marcy, NY for Grand Larceny.
Urgan was arrested following a larceny that occurred at Runnings in the City of Rome on August 11, 2019. An investigation was commenced by the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and Criminal Investigation Unit. During the investigation it was found that Urgan stole several tools from Runnings in excess of $1,000.00.
Urgan was issued an appearance ticket for grand larceny in the fourth degree, a class E felony and is scheduled to appear at Rome City court on a later date.
- Marcy man accused of stealing $1,000 worth of tools from Rome store
- Marcy man accused of making meth in Rome
- Rome man reportedly steals money from store donation bin
- Rome man accused of stealing $17.5K from eBay buyer
- Rome man accused of stealing police license plate
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Rome woman accused of stealing $12K from elderly man
- Woman wanted for allegedly stealing iPhone from Rome UPS Store
- Rome woman accused of stealing thousands from someone's bank account
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy