UTICA, NY - Election Day is less than a month away and voters have some important decisions to make.
Who will represent them in the various federal, state, and local offices?
To make that decision a little easier voters got the chance to meet and chat with local Democrats Tuesday evening.
They met outside of 903 Bleecker Street in Utica to discuss a wide variety of topics.
Meredith Leland says it’s good to get to know a candidate and not just rely on the popularity of a person’s name.
“There’s a lot of division and arguing across the political spectrum. I’m here because I want to make sure I’m voting for somebody who is going to unite voters and reflect the general interest of the district”.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 6th.
- Meet the Democrats
- 2018 Congressional Democratic Primary Results
- Trump postpones meeting with Rosenstein
- Senate Democrats: NY should eliminate cash bail
- Rep. Tenney: Many mass murderers are Democrats
- State Democrats release $170 billion spending plan
- Democrats lose a presidential contender in Cuomo
- Democrats capture House, GOP holds Senate
- Meet the Go the Distance Team!
- German Flatts meeting much more peaceful