Tonight is the night for your chance to win more than half a billion dollars!
The Mega Millions jackpot is up to $521 million, making it the fourth-largest jackpot in Mega Millions’ 16-year history. The drawing will be at 11 p.m. Friday.
The jackpot has been rolling over since the last winning numbers matched on Jan. 5. That prize was $451 million, and the 20-year-old winner from Florida took a lump sum payment of $281 million.
The lump sum for the current jackpot is estimated at $301 million.
- Mega Millions jackpot rises to $521 million
- Mega Millions jackpot winning numbers
- Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots rise to nearly $1 billion combined
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $900 million, second-highest
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1B as drawing nears
- A person in Ohio just won the $372 million Mega Millions jackpot
- Single ticket in South Carolina wins $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot
- No big Powerball winner; jackpot now up to $750 million
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years