The $521 million Mega Millions jackpot is up for grabs in Friday’s lottery drawing.
The winning numbers are 59-46-28-11-31 and Megaball 1.
Local business owners, that sell lottery tickets, say they’ve seen more traffic coming through their stores than usual due to the large jackpot.
“Since the jackpot went up, we’re definitely seeing an increase in customers,” said Vincenzo Spataro, sales associate at Smoker’s Choice. “A lot of outside people coming in. It was just our normal customers. Now that it’s going up, we definitely have an increase for sure. A high increase as well.”
Mega millions is one of the biggest jackpots in the country.
There hasn’t been a jackpot winner since January.
This is only the 4th time in lottery history that the jackpot has been more than 500 million dollars.
- Mega Millions jackpot winning numbers
- Mega Millions jackpot rises to $521 million
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $900 million, second-highest
- Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots rise to nearly $1 billion combined
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1B as drawing nears
- Single ticket in South Carolina wins $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- No big Powerball winner; jackpot now up to $750 million
- You might be hours away from winning the $750 million Powerball jackpot