ALBANY, N.Y. – There is a mental health hotline now offered to New York residents who may be experiencing anxiety due to the coronavirus pandemic.
More than 6,000 mental health professionals will be available to answer calls to the hotline, which can be reached at 844-836-9314.
- Mental health hotline now available for New Yorkers dealing with coronavirus pandemic
- County works to establish mental health hotline as coronavirus fears affect community
- First New Yorker with coronavirus recovers
- Mental health during pandemic : Local social worker : "Reach out if you need help"
- WHO declares novel coronavirus outbreak a pandemic
- Pregnant women face concerns during coronavirus pandemic
- Truck drivers dealing with long hours, high demand during coronavirus pandemic
- Additional HEAP funding available for New Yorkers
- Central New Yorkers participate in NYC Stairclimb
- State Attorney General provides voter hotline