NORWICH, N.Y. -- A lengthy narcotics investigation turned into a huge drug bust in Chenango County.
Police executed a no-knock search warrant at a home in Norwich, they arrested 34-year-old Corey Weidman and 22-year-old Cheyanne Moore.
They are both charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal use of drug paraphernalia, and criminal possession of a weapon.
While searching the location, police discovered approximately 1.8 kilos of crystal methamphetamine, 3 ounces of cocaine, 4.5 ounces of marijuana, LSD, MDMA, and suboxone strips.
In addition to the narcotics, police also recovered approximately $35,625 in cash, a loaded handgun, and a 2004 Honda Civic.
Additional charges and arrests are expected.
For now, both suspects remain in custody with bails set at $100,000 and $50,000.
- Meth, coke, LSD, among many narcotics seized in Norwich bust
- State Police bust Frankfort meth lab
- 4 charged following meth bust in Oneida
- Parole check leads to Rome meth bust
- The Great Race coming through Norwich
- Australia and US seize largest ever meth shipment
- Oneida County Sheriff deputizes UPD narcotics unit
- UPDATE: 2 men charged following McConnellsville meth lab bust
- 2 facing charges following Oneida meth lab bust
- Oneida meth lab bust marks 18th this year, arrests made