UPDATE: New York State Police have announced two arrests in connection to the meth lab that was discovered at a residence in the Millers Grove Trailer Park in Schuyler on Thursday.
Amee Johnson, 29, and James Mitchell Jr., 30, are both charged with felony third-degree unlawfully manufacturing methamphetamine. Police say the arrests follow an investigation into the manufacturing and sale of meth.
On Thursday, Jan. 11, a search warrant was executed by the State Police Community Narcotics Team, the Contaminated Crime Scene Emergency Response Team and troopers based in Herkimer at 121 Bono Blvd., Schuyler, which is located within the Millers Grove Trailer Park.
Police say investigators seized methamphetamine, packaging materials, several active “one pot” meth labs, and a lab that was located in a shed at the rear of the property.
The State Police CCSERT team also conducted a cleanup and removed the meth-making components and hazardous materials from the shed.
Mitchell was arraigned in the Town of Schuyler Court and sent to the Herkimer County Jail without bail, because he has two prior felony convictions. Johnson was arraigned in the Town of Schuyler Court and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $2,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
SCHUYLER – New York State Police are investigating a meth lab that was found at the Millers Grove Trailer Park in Schuyler this morning.
Officials say that undercover police have detained at least two people at 121 Bono Boulevard.
An emergency response team was called in to deal with the hazardous materials inside the home.
No further details have been released.
- UPDATE: 2 arrested in connection to Schuyler meth lab
- Boonville pair arrested after meth lab discovery
- UPDATE: Frankfort police confirm meth lab was found last night
- UPDATE: 2 men charged following McConnellsville meth lab bust
- State Police bust Frankfort meth lab
- Oneida meth lab bust marks 18th this year, arrests made
- Second child arrested in connection with written threats at Frankfort-Schuyler school
- 2 men facing charges following discovery of Verona meth lab
- Oneida meth lab explosion leads to charges for 2 people
- 2 facing charges following Oneida meth lab bust