UTICA, N.Y. -- Another candidate has tossed their hat into the political arena right in Utica.
Mike Hennessy announced Tuesday that he would be a candidate for Oneida County Executive. He is running as a Democrat.
He served for four years as the city of Sherrill commissioner and four terms on the Oneida County Board of Legislators.
Hennessy says above all else, it's time for a change.
Hennessy previously ran for county executive back in the 1990s.
- Democratic candidate emerges in Oneida County Executive race
- Race for Oneida County executive is growing
- David Gordon seeks election in Oneida County executive race
- Hennessy back on the ballot in Oneida County executive race
- Oneida County executive talks U District plans
- Oneida County Dems looking for Legislature candidates
- Candidates for Oneida County executive weigh in on Mariner's Landing Mobile Home Park
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races
- The race for Oneida County Clerk