I hope you're enjoying fall so far. It's been very warm here in Central New York. Another round of warm weather is expected Tuesday and Wednesday as a warm front moves through. A few breaks of sunshine are expected over these days too, allowing for temperatures to climb into the 70s during the day with overnight lows in the low 60s. This is 10-15 degrees warmer than average.
A cold front brings heavy rain to the region on Thursday, followed by a big drop in temperature for Friday and into the weekend.
- Mild weather continues through Thursday
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Hot, humid weather continues for the 4th!
- December starting out mild, but not for long
- Our snowy week continues...
- Rollercoaster of temperatures continues
- Ilion water problems continue
- Snow returns Thursday night
- Flash freeze Thursday night
- Rain returns Thursday