MILFORD, N.Y. -- The Milford church that was set on fire and destroyed two years ago is bouncing back.
"All Otsego" posted a couple of pictures inside the new Milford United Methodist Church.
The steeple is called "the lantern" that will light the way to the church, according to the online publication.
Three stained glass windows that were salvaged from the fire, will be installed as well, before construction is done in late spring.
- Milford church destroyed two years ago bouncing back
- The new United Methodist Church in Milford
- Construction begins for Milford Church after arson last year
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Bounce Out Hunger
- Indians determined to have bounce back year and get program back on track
- Village of Milford: Mandatory conserve water order
- Otsego Co. man sentenced for setting fire to Milford United Methodist Church
- Packed house for first service at new Milford United Methodist Church
- Milford man accused of beating victim with door during argument