MILFORD – A couple in Otsego County woke up to quite a surprise on Sunday.
According to AllOtsego.com, Tammy and Barry Jones woke up to a car in the kitchen of their home on Route 28 in Milford on Sunday morning. Tammy Jones says the driver initially tried to back out of the kitchen, then asked the couple for help, and then asked if he could use their bathroom.
Otsego County sheriff’s deputies responded quickly to help remove both the driver and the car.
The couple says that home is currently boarded up and they’re still working to figure out whether they can stay in the house or if they should relocate.
The name of the driver has not yet been released.
- Milford couple wakes up to car in kitchen
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Village of Milford: Mandatory conserve water order
- The new United Methodist Church in Milford
- 2 teens charged with setting fire to antique box car in Milford
- 6 teens charged in connection to Milford rail car fire in October
- Milford man accused of beating victim with door during argument
- Replacement of Milford bridge complete in time for Thanksgiving travel
- Fort Plain man charged following crash into Milford home
- Village of Milford proposes law regarding short-term rental agreements