MILFORD, NY - Some Otsego County residents are temporarily without water while crews tend to a water main break.
The Village of Milford announced Wednesday afternoon that any homes or businesses on River Street, Kilts Road, and East Main Street (east of the railroad tracks) will have their water turned off while repairs are underway. Village officials did not give a timetable for completion of the repairs.
Residents have been advised to boil water once the repairs are finished and water service has been restored. This advisory is in effect until further notice.
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Boil water advisory issued for Cherry Valley
- Boil water advisory issued in Ilion
- Boil water advisory issued for Prospect Water District
- East Frankfort, Oneonta districts under boil water advisories after water main breaks
- Boil water advisory issued for section of Utica
- Boil water advisory issued for village of Poland
- Boil water advisory for section of Paris
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany