WATSON, N.Y. -- A car crash in Lewis County could have ended far worse – after the car became engulfed in flames.
The crash happened just before 8 Saturday night.
A vehicle hit a utility pole along No. 4 Road in the town of Watson – that car then overturned and caught on fire.
Everyone in the car made it out safe, just before it fully caught on fire.
They were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Minor injuries reported after Lewis County car fire this weekend
- Minor injuries reported following Herkimer County tractor-trailer rollover
- Lewis County child struck by car
- No injuries reported after UPS truck, car crash in Schuyler
- Several cows killed in Lewis County barn fire
- Family displaced by fire that destroyed Lewis County home
- Three vehicles, trailer destroyed in Lewis County garage fire
- Fires destroy two garages, a barn in Lewis County
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Lewis County woman charged with rape