UPDATE: Frankfort police say the missing teen, 14-year-old Giovanni Pacciarelli, has been found.
Pacciarelli was reported missing after he ran away from his foster family on Friday. On Monday afternoon, Frankfort police confirmed that Utica police found him on James Street in Utica.
Utica police were able to track Pacciarelli by his cell phone. He was then transferred to Frankfort police, who then turned him over to the foster agency.
FRANKFORT- Local and State law enforcement are searching for a runaway boy named Giovanni Pacciarelli, 14, of Frankfort. The young teenager ran away from his foster family on Friday.
On Sunday, WKTV spoke with Pacciarelli’s foster family. They said their foster child left the house Friday morning, riding a black Mongoose bicycle. The fourteen year old boy is a liver transplant patient who just underwent surgery a few months ago in New York City.
Pacciarelli’s foster mother is worried about his medicine count. She told WKTV he left the house with only enough medicine to last him five days. According to the family if he doesn’t take his medicine he could become violently ill or potentially die.
The family also tells us he could be in Utica, since he has family ties there.
The Frankfort Town Police has confirmed they are in search of the runaway boy. They have issued a statewide missing person report to every agency in New York State.
If you have any information on Giovanni Pacciarelli’s whereabouts you are urged to contact the Frankfort Town Police Department at (315)-894-3594.
- UPDATE: Missing Frankfort teen found in Utica
- UPDATE: Missing New Hartford teen is found
- UPDATE: Missing New Hartford teens found
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Missing Auburn teen, allegedly seen in Utica, found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- UPDATE: New Hartford police say missing teen found safe
- UPDATE: Frankfort police confirm meth lab was found last night
- UPDATE: 'Runaway' Ilion teen found safe
- UPDATE: Barn fire in Frankfort deemed accidental