PLAINFIELD- The Otsego County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that a missing woman, 48-year-old Roxanne Shipman-Hull, was found dead in her car in the area of Plainfield. Police say her dog was found deceased inside the car as well.
Sheriff Richard Devlin says hunters found the car on Sunday morning at a secluded area in Plainfield.
Devlin says there's no sign of foul play.
Shipman-Hull was last seen by her boyfriend at the end of September.
- Missing Hartwick woman found dead in Plainfield
- Missing Hartwick woman found; was likely in that spot since disappearance
- Fire destroys barn in Plainfield
- Missing St. Johnsville woman found dead
- Czarnecki named new Hartwick Athletic Director
- Hartwick officials approve site for new hotel
- 2 acres burned in Plainfield brush fire
- Missing man found dead in Oneonta
- Hartwick College program will groom Peace Corps volunteers
- Town of Hartwick to receive $52,000 in federal funding