BINGHAMTON – An Otsego County woman has been found safe nearly a month after she last had contact with her family.
State Police say 27-year-old Amanda Chandler of Oneonta was reported missing on July 20 after her family said they hadn’t heard from her in more than two weeks. Troopers say they were able to make contact with her on Thursday and learned that she was in the Binghamton area.
Troopers say Chandler is uninjured and not in any danger.
- Missing Oneonta woman found safe in Binghamton
- State Trooper hospitalized following shooting in Binghamton
- Missing man found dead in Oneonta
- Missing Adirondacks skier found safe in California
- Update: Missing Herkimer Girl Found Safe
- Binghamton student fatally stabbed, search on for suspect
- Binghamton student pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing
- Suspect dead, trooper injured in shootout near Binghamton
- Homes evacuated after tractor-trailer crash near Binghamton
- Binghamton University professor wins Nobel prize in chemistry