ROME, N.Y.- Rome police announced on Friday that a woman from New York City with ties to Rome who had been reported missing has been located.
Police say 63-year-old Hildegrade Seabron was reported missing earlier this week. New York City police contacted the Rome police department because they thought she may have tried to travel to this area upstate.
The 63-year-old who reportedly suffers from dementia was located in New York City and is receiving treatment at a New York City hospital.
- Missing Woman located
- UPDATE: Missing Orwell woman has been located
- Police ask for help locating missing St. Johnsville woman
- State Police asking for help in locating missing Oneonta Woman
- UPDATE: Missing teen has been located safely
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Missing vulnerable person in Otsego County located by State Police
- UPDATE: Missing teen has been located and is home safe
- State Police locate missing child in Franklin, NY
- UPDATE: Missing Long Lake man located by state police