ROME, N.Y.- Rome police announced on Friday that a woman from New York City with ties to Rome who had been reported missing has been located.
Police say 63-year-old Hildegrade Seabron was reported missing earlier this week. New York City police contacted the Rome police department because they thought she may have tried to travel to this area upstate.
The 63-year-old who reportedly suffers from dementia was located in New York City and is receiving treatment at a New York City hospital.
- Missing Woman located
- Police ask for help locating missing St. Johnsville woman
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Missing vulnerable person in Otsego County located by State Police
- Missing St. Johnsville woman found dead
- Otsego County Sheriff's Office seeks missing vulnerable woman
- Otsego County deputies still searching for missing vulnerable woman
- Missing Otsego woman found deceased behind her home
- Police seek missing woman traveling to local area from downstate
- Missing woman found and receiving medical care in NYC