ANNSVILLE, N.Y. -- Fire crews battled flames and bitter cold temperatures this morning. Calls came in just after midnight for a structure fire at 8425 clock road.
Our news crews arrived on scene around 1 a.m. and found multiple crews trying to get the fire under control.
Taeberg Fire Company along with several fire departments and emergency crews responded including North Bay, Lee Center with a tanker truck, and an Amcare Ambulance. Calls were also made to the Oneida County Emergency Services.
Our crews saw someone being taken away by ambulance but no word on who it was or the condition they were in.
According to authorities the fire was under control at 1:45 a.m.
We've checked in with officials on an update, no word back yet but as soon as we know more we'll post that information.
- Mobile home catches fire overnight in Annsville
- Mobile home catches fire in Van Hornesville
- Annsville woman accused of setting fire to mobile home with people inside
- Car Catches on Fire Overnight in Utica
- Fire destroys Poland mobile home
- Dog kills rabid raccoon in Annsville
- 6 people assisted by Red Cross after fire destroys Annsville home
- School officials discuss future of Annsville Elementary School
- Annsville Elementary to close at end of school year
- Fuel leak in Annsville after driver crashed into propane truck