UTICA – Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency held a party at Quinn Park in Utica on Friday, and they invited the local community.
Families the agency serves came and enjoyed a day full of food and fun, free activities. MVCAA's Community Day is an annual event that’s held rain or shine on the second Friday in August.
“We have popcorn, snow cones, cotton candy, different vendors that come out like the Utica Zoo, we have cocoa, face painting, we have Dolly that does balloons,” said Sheila Nova, program director for youth services with MVCAA.
Kids left the event with happy memories and free backpacks, courtesy of MVCAA.
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency hosts annual Community Day
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency celebrates opening of Ilion office
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association hosts annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Third Annual Mohawk Valley Basketball Classic
- Survey shows Mohawk Valley colleges positively impact the community
- YWCA Mohawk Valley salutes outstanding women in the community
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley: Local agencies to call
- Adirondack Community Pride Day