NEW YORK MILLS- The Mohawk Valley Lunch Club announced the winner of their latest fundraiser on Sunday afternoon.
Cynthia Becker from Mohawk was the winner of the 2020 Harley Davidson street glide motorcycle. Her name was chosen from all the entries using a random name picker computer program.
The Mohawk Valley Lunch Club started out as a bunch of car enthusiasts who get together once a month for lunch.
"At those lunches we would kick in five to ten dollars in a hat and at the end of the year we would donate that to charity," said David Olney, President of the Mohawk Valley Lunch Club.
The money raised from the giveaway will be distributed to the various charities throughout the Mohawk Valley.
- Mohawk Valley Lunch Club announces winner of fundraiser
- Mug Club: HalloWine Fundraiser
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Mug Club: Mohawk Valley Ballet to present Coppelia
- Mug Club: Mohawk Valley Reading Council Author Talk
- Mug Club: Compassionate Friends of the Mohawk Valley Memorial Walk
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- Mug Club: Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- 5 Mohawk Valley companies named 2018 Business of the Year winners
- Mug Club: 40th Drums Along the Mohawk