MOHAWK- Investigators with the Mohawk Police Department said a man crashed into a pole in the area of Main Street and Catherine Street in Mohawk around 11:45 a.m. on Saturday.
Police said the 54-year-old man is from Mohawk. They said a helicopter was called to the scene but they couldn't confirm whether he was transported by helicopter or not.
Police said he died at the hospital. They are waiting to release his identity.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Mohawk man dies after motorcycle crash
- Mohawk police identify man killed in motorcycle crash
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- Sauquoit man arrested after nearly year-long motorcycle crash investigation
- UPDATE: Police ID New Hartford man killed in motorcycle crash
- Rome man in critical condition following motorcycle crash
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Mohawk man accused of welfare fraud
- Law enforcement investigating crash on Route 5S in Mohawk
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday