ALBANY, NY – A Herkimer County man has died after a construction accident in Albany.
Albany Police say around 4:05 p.m. Thursday 19-year-old Richard Brewer of Mohawk fell five or six stories from a scaffolding at 760 Broadway.
Police say Brewer was taken to Albany Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. They do not suspect any foul play in this case, and the incident appears to be an accident.
The building houses a 100-unit apartment complex, which is undergoing redevelopment.
- Mohawk man dies in Albany scaffold fall
- Mohawk man dies after motorcycle crash
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Mohawk Graduate Jarvis honored
- Mohawk man accused of welfare fraud
- Mohawk Hospital Equipment moving jobs from Utica to Little Falls
- Water main break repaired on Albany Street in Little Falls
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Procession honors loved Mohawk resident
- Oneonta man dies after falling 20 feet from ladder