ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - A 48-year-old man has admitted using a hidden camera in his upstate New York home to produce child pornography that he uploaded to an email account.
The U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI Albany office say John Salisbury of Hagaman in Montgomery County pleaded guilty to four counts of sexual exploitation of a child and one count of transportation of child pornography.
Salisbury faces a sentence of 15 to 30 years for each count of sexual exploitation and five to 20 years for transporting child pornography. He'll be sentenced in October.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Montgomery County man admits using bathroom camera to make child porn
- Former employee admits placing camera in Rome school bathroom
- Former Ilion man admits to taking, distributing child porn
- Utica man admits to transporting, possessing child porn
- Trenton man accused of possessing child porn
- Fulton County man accused of distributing child porn
- Herkimer County man convicted of child porn charges
- Doctor admits fondling girls, collecting child pornography
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges
- Herkimer man on probation now accused of possessing child porn