ROME, N.Y. -- Positively Rome's fourth Moonlight Trail Walk on Delta Lake is coming up Saturday evening at 6 p.m. rain or shine.
Horsedrawn carriage rides are available for free for those who maybe don't want to walk.
Bring snow shoes, cross country skis or just boots for walking.
The trails at Delta Lake State Park will be lit up for the moonlight walk.
A donation of $5 per person is suggested.
The Come Fry with Me food truck will be parked at the walk.
Hot cocoa will also be available at the walk.
Enjoy the outdoors with the family this weekend.
- Moonlight trail walk at Delta Lake coming up Saturday
- NEWSTALK: Moonlight Trail Event
- Positively Rome holds 4th annual Moonlight Trail Night
- Delta Lake postpones fireworks until Monday
- UPDATE: Deputies identify Delta Lake drowning victim
- Low water levels causing concern at Delta Lake
- Westmoreland Town Park unveils new pavilion, enhanced walking trail
- Lake effect snow squalls expected Saturday
- Oneida Co. emergency officials: All fishermen must get off Delta Lake
- Rome man rescued from near drowning at Delta Lake State Park