(NBC News) More suspicious packages containing bomb-like devices, and addressed to a prominent Democrat, have been found at separate Delaware postal facilities.
The latest packages, addressed to former Vice President Joe Biden, are similar to eight others found earlier this week. Those packages were addressed to former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and other Democratic leaders, as well as actor Robert DeNiro, a vocal critic of President Trump.
The president has denounced the apparent bombing attempts, saying "Such conduct must be fiercely opposed and thoroughly prosecuted."
Most of the packages were intercepted at mail facilities and got nowhere near their intended targets.
Read more: https://nbcnews.to/2OOUuTi
- More suspicious packages found
- No threat found after officials investigate suspicious package in Utica
- UPDATE: Scene cleared after suspicious package reported at Rome Lab
- Authorities: suspicious substance in Westmoreland package was soap
- Police: Suspicious package delivered to Social Security office in Utica
- Hazmat team called to Marcy prison after delivery of suspicious package
- Reddit says it banned 944 suspicious accounts
- Protect your packages from holiday thieves
- Packages reportedly stolen from doorsteps in Utica
- Emergency crews investigate suspicious odor at Focus Rehab in Utica