A more than $4 million capital budget for the Milford Central School District has passed.
District taxpayers voted Tuesday 224 to 184 – passing the initiative.
An identical proposal was voted on in December also but failed to pass by three votes.
The project will fund upgrades to the more than 30-year-old building.
Renovations will begin this summer.
- More than $4M capital budget approved for Milford CSD
- Whitesboro CSD voters approve budget, bus and security propositions
- Westmoreland CSD taxpayers express concern over proposed capital improvement project
- Westmoreland CSD residents to vote on capital project today
- Low turnout for public meeting on Utica CSD's capital project
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Utica CSD spreading word about capital project to improve athletic facilities
- Herkimer CSD welcomes another school resource officer
- Herkimer residents vote to approve Capital Project