The man who allegedly shot and killed Deon Williams on Bleecker Street in June, was back before a judge on Tuesday.
Omar Ortiz was arrested in Pennsylvania after the crime.
Tuesday in court, he was given more time to consider a plea offer from the Oneida County District Attorney's Office.
He's due back in court December 3.
- More time to decide on plea in Bleecker Street homicide case
- Utica Police: Bleecker Street homicide suspect arrested in Pennsylvania
- Man accused in Bleecker Street homicide appears in court
- Man accused in 2018 Bleecker Street homicide appears in court
- Trial for man accused in Bleecker Street homicide starts Monday
- Man found guilty on all counts in 2018 Bleecker Street homicide
- Mother of baby in viral video on Bleecker Street rejects plea deal
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search
- Apartments unveiled at newly renovated Bleecker Street building
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting