UTICA, N.Y. -- There is a traffic alert that may impact people’s morning and evening commutes in Utica.
Wednesday and Thursday in Utica, Broadway between Route 5S / Oriskany Street eastbound and Lafayette Street will be closed to through traffic.
This will run from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
The contractor will be installing electrical conduits in that area.
If you need to access the city of Utica Court House parking lot – you're asked to use Lafayette Street.
Signed detours will be up.
- Morning, evening commutes impacted by construction in Utica
- Early morning snow storm causes slippery commute
- Traffic impacted in Utica Wednesday due to construction projects
- Lake effect snow for the Monday morning commute
- Route 28 crash delayed morning commute in Herkimer
- Construction work underway at Utica Public Library
- Burrstone Road bridge construction complete in Utica
- Utica construction: Detours for Seneca, Washington streets
- Weeklong road closure to impact Utica traffic
- Trump commutes sentence of Alice Marie Johnson