BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Police in Buffalo say the mother of a baby found inside a stolen car will face charges alongside the 15-year-old boy and 18-year-old accused of stealing the vehicle.
Capt. Jeff Rinaldo says the 25-year-old woman has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child. Officials say she left the car running when it was stolen Saturday with her 2-month-old infant still inside.
Rinaldo says the two suspects, aged 15 and 18, are in custody for stealing the vehicle, and one of the suspects took the baby to a local hospital after stealing the vehicle.
Police say they've connected the two suspects to an armed robbery on Friday.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Mother charged after leaving baby in car that was stolen
- Rome mother charged in baby's death rejects plea deal
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Teen charged in 2-county car chase with stolen vehicle
- Mother arrested for attempting to sell babies on Instagram
- Police: Baby found after thieves steal car with child inside
- Donation Money Stolen
- Utica teen charged following police chase with stolen vehicle
- Utica Fire Department: Child started fire, mother charged
- Speaking out: Mother of found Bleecker Street baby shares her side