NORTH UTICA- The popular thing to do is take mom out to breakfast or brunch, which is what several people did on mother's day.
Top of the Morning Cafe in North Utica was particularly busy on Sunday.
A mother of 61 years said, being a mom is about loving your child and hopes future generations will do the same.
" I Just love them a lot! I really really love them, that's all I can say!"
- Mother's Day in Central New York
- Taste of Central New York
- Tech ideas for Mother's Day
- Oneidas will open new central New York casino March 1
- Police identify 2 children killed in central New York fire
- UPDATE: Thousands of customers without power in Central New York
- EEE detected in central New York mosquito pools
- Presidential visits to Central New York: Facts & history
- Fire On Ice aids Burn Foundation of Central New York
- Lt. Gov. highlights manufacturing businesses in Central New York