COOPERSTOWN – An adult and three teenagers who are suspects in the murder of a Worcester man appeared in Otsego County Court Monday morning.
The teens – Dylan Robinson, Alexander Borgreen and Anias Soto, and the adult, Nicolas Meridy – are charged with second-degree murder, burglary and attempted robbery. The group is accused of breaking into the home of Kenneth Robinson, Dylan’s father, in October intending to steal marijuana. Kenneth’s house was set on fire after he was shot and killed during the robbery.
Robinson, Borgreen and Meridy are also charged with arson. A fourth minor, Alexis Lottermann, is charged with burglary in relation to the incident.
In court Monday morning, dates were set for Judge John Lambert to hear pretrial motions in the case. The defense’s motions are due by January 24th, with a response from the Otsego County District Attorney’s Office by February 7th. Lambert will then make his decision by February 21.
The suspects are due back in court on March 9.
- Motion dates set for suspects in Worcester homicide, robbery and arson case
- Man, 3 teens plead not guilty in Worcester murder case
- Pretrial motions filed in attempted murder case
- Suspect in custody after standoff causes school lockout in Worcester
- Grand jury indicts four suspects in Worcester murder
- Troopers say Worcester murder victim was targeted
- Schenevus and Worcester may merge school districts
- Another teen charged in Worcester man's murder
- Police set sights on different suspect in Oneonta deadly arson
- Supreme court date set for Utica term limits case