UTICA, N.Y. -- Motions were adjourned until next month for Richard Forte, then-Utica firefighter who is accused of performing a sexual act on another firefighter's pants.
The prosecution has since requested all disciplinary records of the Utica firefighters who are witnesses in this case.
Forte was not expected to appear in court Wednesday.
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Utica firefighter fired following lewd act allegations
- Former Utica firefighter sentenced in lewd act case
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act agrees to submit DNA sample
- Judge drops 1 charge against Utica firefighter accused of lewd act